Model name: TPS10
′eLINK′ is a next generation electric vehicle (EV) power system that bidirectionally connects EVs with buildings (V2B), factories (V2F), and power grids (V2G) via a quick charging connector, and enables smart control of electricity.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power : 5kW
Max DC current : 20A
Output DC Voltage range : 150-450V
Communication Protocols : V2H protocol DC Version 2.1
CHAdeMO Certificate number : EVPS201801
Communications Interface ： ETHERNET
- CHAdeMO at upcoming events – Spring 2023
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs
- CHAdeMO to speak at the “V2X Symposium” in Arnhem
- Association & protocol news | V2G/VGI
- EV-elocity Project: Can EV batteries be pre-conditioned to minimize degradation through charging?
- Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI