Model name: CA-10, CA-30
Princeton Power Systems batteries and inverters are completely compatible with the various brands, models and charging standards used in today′s marketplace.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max AC output power : 10kW, 30kW
Rated voltage / current : 500 V / 40A, 120A
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO
The Princeton Power Systems hose can be relocated to an external kiosk or it can be placed on the side of the inverter. Our kiosk solution provides an easy-to-use touch panel for user control, has bidirectional charging and discharging capabilities and is interfaced through industry standard OCPP communications interface.
About charger manufacturer
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs