Model name: VPS-4C1A
V2L makes it possible to use EV/PHV/FCV as a power source for home appliances, such as lighting and communication equipment, in case the lifeline is disconnected.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power : 4.5kW(1.5kW x 3)
Rated voltage/current : AC 100V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO
CHAdeMO Certificate number : V2L guideline ver.2.1
Smaller and lighter than the equivalent generator Much smaller influences on the environment (gas, noise)
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Positive Thermistor “Pozial ®”, V2H System, Home Storage System, Quick Charger for EV, Public / Industrial Energy Storage System, Switching Power Supply, Functional Module, Medical Accelerator Power Supply, for Academic Research Accelerator power supply, power failure / instantaneous low compensation device, etc.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Vehicle charger, V2H system, quick charger, film capacitor for inverter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor for automobiles.
- CHAdeMO V2G certified to participate in the real-time balancing of the electricity system (FCR) in France
- EV charging infrastructure | Members & products | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO V2G webinar #5: V2G mass market is not in the distant future but need more cross-sector collaboration
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO collaborates with the Future Mobility Asia conference @Bangkok and online
- Events, webinars & trade fairs