Model name: CHAdeMO Protocol Test System for Electric Scooter
Model 8000 prepares chargers and vehicle simulators that support the world′s charging standards. It is possible to build up automated test system according to the target unit (vehicle / charger) to be evaluated with the charging test standard or customized test case. It is also possible to build an automated test system compatible with EVSE + EV Charging standard as a 2-in-1 ATS. The Model 8000 CHAdeMO Protocol Test System for Electric Scooter supports protocol tests that comply with e-PTW 1.0. This automated test system can carry out from protocol test to report generation.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Use cases: Charger test, EV test(coming soon), Protocol monitor
Voltage rating: 120V DC
Current rating: 100A
Battery simulator: 120V/100A/3kW (Customization of specification is possible)
Communication protocols: e-PTW1.0
Option: CHAdeMO 0.9.1, 1.2, 2.0.1, 3.0, V2H v2.1.1(coming soon)
detailed measurements Various Testing Possibilities
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
Founded in 1984, Chroma ATE Inc. provide test and measurement instruments and automated test systems for power electronics markets.
Chroma ATE Inc. develops automated test system that complies with the world's charging standards, and provides evaluation solutions for vehicle and charger manufacturers.
Chroma has branch offices in Europe, the United States, Japan, Korea, China, and Southeast Asia chartered to deliver innovative technologies with high value-added service to satisfy our global customers' demands.
- Markets covered
- EV products
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs