25 kWModel name: NQC-TC253E, NQC-TC2530, NQC-SC253E, NQC-SC2530
Output variable with multiple power module units, which enable improved productivity, ease of maintenance, as well as smaller and lighter chargers. Nichicon fortifies its product line-up of CHAdeMO 1.0.1 chargers.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power:
NQC-TC253E : 25 kW
NQC-TC2530 : 25 kW
NQC-SC253E : 25 kW
NQC-SC2530 : 25 kW
Max DC current:
NQC-TC253E : 63 A
NQC-TC2530 : 63 A
NQC-SC253E : 63 A
NQC-SC2530 : 63 A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Input : Three Phases AC200V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 1.0.1
CHAdeMO 1.0.1 charger with 2nd generation modules and newly designed control method. Increasing output power and current while making products more compact, achieving drastic reduction in standby electricity demand at the same time, catering for the operators' needs.
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Positive Thermistor “Pozial ®”, V2H System, Home Storage System, Quick Charger for EV, Public / Industrial Energy Storage System, Switching Power Supply, Functional Module, Medical Accelerator Power Supply, for Academic Research Accelerator power supply, power failure / instantaneous low compensation device, etc.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Vehicle charger, V2H system, quick charger, film capacitor for inverter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor for automobiles.
- CHAdeMO V2G certified to participate in the real-time balancing of the electricity system (FCR) in France
- EV charging infrastructure | Members & products | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO V2G webinar #5: V2G mass market is not in the distant future but need more cross-sector collaboration
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO collaborates with the Future Mobility Asia conference @Bangkok and online
- Events, webinars & trade fairs