50kWModel name: Terra 53 CJ, Terra 53 CT, Terra 53 CG, Terra 53 CJT, Terra 53 CJG, Terra 53 Z C for Combo, J for CHAdeMO, T for AC socket, G for AC cable, Z for GB/T
ABB is leading in internet-connected chargers, supporting all EV charging standards, interfacing to any operation, service and payment application. Designed for continuous full 50 kW delivery. The modular construction ensures continued operation. The connectivity enables remote monitoring, support and SW-upgrades. Robust stainless steel enclosure, wide temperature range, low operational noise.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO, CCS, Type 2
Max DC output power : 50kW
Max DC current : 125A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 1.0, CCS, GB/T, OCPP
CHAdeMO Certificate number : CHAdeMO 1.0 Certificate No. 0001 (issue date 8th April 2014)
Efficiency : 94%
3RD PARTY CERTIFIED FOR CHAdeMO 1.0 3rd party certified for CE and specifically for EMC Class B for AC and DC outpuT
- Company description
- ABB is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Fast chargers for EV, Fast charger for eBus, Wall box
- CHAdeMO to speak at the “V2X Symposium” in Arnhem
- Association & protocol news | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO at upcoming events – Spring 2023
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs
- EV-elocity Project: Can EV batteries be pre-conditioned to minimize degradation through charging?
- Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI