Model name: SEVD11 Models SEVD-11(Japan), SEVD-11E(IEC Certified), SEVD-11U(UL Certified)
SEVD Series provide not only a high level of safety but also excellent operability, high durability and excellent design.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Rated voltage : 500 V(11, 11E) , 600V(11U)
Rated current : 200A
Operation : -30 to 50℃, Storage : -40 to 80℃
High Power Charge (HPC) mode correponded USER-FRIENDLY AND SAFE DESIGN HIGH FLEXIBILITY AND DURABILITY
- Company description
A GLOBAL JAPANESE COMPANY WITH 125 YEARS OF HISTORY
Founded in 1897 in Japan, the Sumitomo Electric Group is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading forces in the research and development of high-technology products/systems. It continuously strives to develop technology in five business segments, with a mission to enrich society: Automotive (1 in 4 vehicles produced in the world uses its wiring harnesses), Info-communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials.
The diverse products manufactured by Sumitomo Electric are essential to society today. Used mainly behind the scenes, they have enabled the group to become a Fortune Global 500 company, employing 280,000+ staff and overseeing 415 subsidiaries/affiliated companies worldwide.
- Markets covered
Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania
- EV products
DC Charging Connector
- ChaoJi-2 demonstration tests begin
- Association & protocol news | EV charging infrastructure | Standardisation & harmonisation
- CHAdeMO and Bharat Charge Alliance partner to promote interoperable e-motorcycle charging infrastructure in India
- Association & protocol news | Standardisation & harmonisation
- Last call: submit your abstract for EVS37 in Seoul
- Events, webinars & trade fairs