The first CHAdeMO quick charger in South America was installed in the gas station run by Petrobras in Santiago, Chile, on April 20, in cooperation with Chilectra and Marubeni. President Pinera attended the opening ceremony. More chargers will be installed throughout Chile in the near future.
The first CHAdeMO quick charger in South America was installed in Santiago
- Starting this weekend: CHAdeMO @EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs
- CHAdeMO continues its network expansion getting close to 50k charge points
- Association & protocol news | EV charging infrastructure
- CHAdeMO V2G certified to participate in the real-time balancing of the electricity system (FCR) in France
- EV charging infrastructure | Members & products | V2G/VGI