The first CHAdeMO quick charger in South America was installed in the gas station run by Petrobras in Santiago, Chile, on April 20, in cooperation with Chilectra and Marubeni. President Pinera attended the opening ceremony. More chargers will be installed throughout Chile in the near future.
The first CHAdeMO quick charger in South America was installed in Santiago
- EV-elocity Project: Can EV batteries be pre-conditioned to minimize degradation through charging?
- Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- Innovate UK seeks comments on their V2G project competition proposal
- Members & products | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO at upcoming events – Spring 2023
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs