Model name: FE-15
The FE-15 is a UL-certified, 15-kW bidirectional, offboard DC charger with Distributed Energy Resource capabilities. The primary function of the FE-15 EV charger is to provide bidirectional power flow between a CHAdeMO connected electric vehicle and a local grid connection.
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
- Fermata Energy was created for the dual purpose of accelerating the adoption of EVs and accelerating the transition to a renewable energy future. Founded in 2010 , Fermata Energy is a proven leader in V2X systems in North America. Fermata designs , supplies , and operates pioneering , patented technology that integrates electric vehicles (EVs) with buildings and the electricity grid , turning EVs into valuable storage assets that combat climate change , increase energy resilience , and reduce energy costs.
- Markets covered
- EV products
- CHAdeMO V2G certified to participate in the real-time balancing of the electricity system (FCR) in France
- EV charging infrastructure | Members & products | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO V2G webinar #5: V2G mass market is not in the distant future but need more cross-sector collaboration
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO collaborates with the Future Mobility Asia conference @Bangkok and online
- Events, webinars & trade fairs