Model name: EIVH-J6KSSJ8A01, EIVH-J6KSSJ4A01, EIVB-J6KSSJ8A01, EIVB-J6KSSJ4A01
Delta′s 6kW V2X Charger is a bi-directional charger that converts energy between EV battery and AC grid. It supports both smart charging function to the EV and grid support function via upper level EMS.
With Delta′s V2X Charger, you can fully enjoy the green life with renewable energy, electrical vehicle, and all the advanced features of energy storage system to balance the electricity network of the home or the building when necessary.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power : 5.5kW
Input Voltage range : AC 101/202V
Protocol version : V2H2.1.1
- Company description
- Delta is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in EV charging solutions. Delta not only focuses on developing highly efficient, user-friendly and integrated EV charging solutions for various applications, but also work closely with global major auto OEMs to ensure the best usability of its products.
- Markets covered
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan
- EV products
DC quick chargers, AC chargers and Site Management System
- CHAdeMO at upcoming events – Spring 2023
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs
- CHAdeMO to speak at the “V2X Symposium” in Arnhem
- Association & protocol news | V2G/VGI
- EV-elocity Project: Can EV batteries be pre-conditioned to minimize degradation through charging?
- Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI