Model name: SEVD-V3 Models, SEVD-V3(Japan), SEVD-V3E(IEC Certified)
The new design and colour better match general household articles.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Rated voltage : 500 V
Rated current : 25A
Ambient temperature : Operation : -30 to 50℃℃
Home application, Compact & lightweight
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
A GLOBAL JAPANESE COMPANY WITH 125 YEARS OF HISTORY
Founded in 1897 in Japan, the Sumitomo Electric Group is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading forces in the research and development of high-technology products/systems. It continuously strives to develop technology in five business segments, with a mission to enrich society: Automotive (1 in 4 vehicles produced in the world uses its wiring harnesses), Info-communications, Electronics, Environment & Energy, and Industrial Materials.
The diverse products manufactured by Sumitomo Electric are essential to society today. Used mainly behind the scenes, they have enabled the group to become a Fortune Global 500 company, employing 280,000+ staff and overseeing 415 subsidiaries/affiliated companies worldwide.
- Markets covered
Europe, North & South America, Asia, Africa, Oceania
- EV products
DC Charging Connector
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs