50 kWModel name: Veefil-RT 50kW
The slimline, lightweight Veefil makes electric vehicle fast charging convenient for customers, clients and the public. Its compact design increases site location options and reduces the cost of install. Veefil's unique liquid cooling systems allow for a more reliable product and reduced service and maintenance cost.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO, CCS, Type 2
Max DC output power : 50 kW
Max DC current : 125A
Output DC Voltage range : 50 ? 500V
Communication Protocols : JEVS G104 (CHAdeMO)
IEC61851-23 PLC (CCS / Combo-2)
CHAdeMO Certificate number : 201307
WORLD'S SMALLEST FOOTPRINT LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
Tritium engineer product solutions that solve complex energy challenges, in a creative and ambitious approach, built on an understanding of the details.
We aim to provide the world’s best EV chargers by delivering products with exceptional design, innovation and supreme quality, backed by responsive and rapid customer service.
We want to improve our energy future and deliver cleaner, healthier cities.
- Markets covered
Europe, Asia, USA, Oceania
- EV products
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs