50 kWModel name: Veefil-RT 50kW
The slimline, lightweight Veefil makes electric vehicle fast charging convenient for customers, clients and the public. Its compact design increases site location options and reduces the cost of install. Veefil's unique liquid cooling systems allow for a more reliable product and reduced service and maintenance cost.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO, CCS, Type 2
Max DC output power : 50 kW
Max DC current : 125A
Output DC Voltage range : 50 ? 500V
Communication Protocols : JEVS G104 (CHAdeMO)
IEC61851-23 PLC (CCS / Combo-2)
CHAdeMO Certificate number : 201307
WORLD'S SMALLEST FOOTPRINT LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM
- Company description
Tritium engineer product solutions that solve complex energy challenges, in a creative and ambitious approach, built on an understanding of the details.
We aim to provide the world’s best EV chargers by delivering products with exceptional design, innovation and supreme quality, backed by responsive and rapid customer service.
We want to improve our energy future and deliver cleaner, healthier cities.
- Markets covered
Europe, Asia, USA, Oceania
- EV products
- CHAdeMO to speak at the “V2X Symposium” in Arnhem
- Association & protocol news | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO at upcoming events – Spring 2023
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs
- EV-elocity Project: Can EV batteries be pre-conditioned to minimize degradation through charging?
- Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI