50 kWModel name: NQC-TC5030, NQC-SC503E
Output variable with multiple power module units, which enable improved productivity, ease of maintenance, as well as smaller and lighter chargers. Nichicon fortifies its product line-up of CHAdeMO 1.0.1 chargers.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power:
NQC-TC503E : 50 kW
NQC-TC5030 : 50 kW
Max DC current:
NQC-TC503E : 125 A
NQC-TC5030 : 125 A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Input : Three Phases AC200V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 1.0.1
CHAdeMO 1.0.1 charger with 2nd generation modules and newly designed control method. Increasing output power and current while making products more compact, achieving drastic reduction in standby electricity demand at the same time, catering for the operators' needs.
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Positive Thermistor “Pozial ®”, V2H System, Home Storage System, Quick Charger for EV, Public / Industrial Energy Storage System, Switching Power Supply, Functional Module, Medical Accelerator Power Supply, for Academic Research Accelerator power supply, power failure / instantaneous low compensation device, etc.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Vehicle charger, V2H system, quick charger, film capacitor for inverter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor for automobiles.
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs