35 kWModel name: NQC-TC353E, NQC-TC3530
Output variable with multiple power module units, which enable improved productivity, ease of maintenance, as well as smaller and lighter chargers. Nichicon fortifies its product line-up of CHAdeMO 1.0.1 chargers.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power:
NQC-TC3530 : 35 kW
Max DC current:
NQC-TC353E : 87 A
NQC-TC3530 : 87 A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Input : Three Phases AC200V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 1.0.1
CHAdeMO 1.0.1 charger with 2nd generation modules and newly designed control method. Increasing output power and current while making products more compact, achieving drastic reduction in standby electricity demand at the same time, catering for the operators' needs.
- Company description
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Positive Thermistor “Pozial ®”, V2H System, Home Storage System, Quick Charger for EV, Public / Industrial Energy Storage System, Switching Power Supply, Functional Module, Medical Accelerator Power Supply, for Academic Research Accelerator power supply, power failure / instantaneous low compensation device, etc.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Vehicle charger, V2H system, quick charger, film capacitor for inverter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor for automobiles.
- ChaoJi-2 demonstration tests begin
- Association & protocol news | EV charging infrastructure | Standardisation & harmonisation
- CHAdeMO and Bharat Charge Alliance partner to promote interoperable e-motorcycle charging infrastructure in India
- Association & protocol news | Standardisation & harmonisation
- Last call: submit your abstract for EVS37 in Seoul
- Events, webinars & trade fairs