20 kWModel name: NQC-A202, NQC-A202E, NQC-A202ES, NQC-A202N
Output power composed of multiple power modules, which enable improved productivity, easier maintenance, as well as smaller and lighter body. Nichicon works on more variety in CHAdeMO 1.0.1 compliant chargers.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power:
NQC-A202 : 20 kW
NQC-A202E : 20 kW
NQC-A202ES : 20 kW
NQC-A202N : 20 kW
Max DC current:
NQC-A202 : 40 A
NQC-A202E : 40 A
NQC-A202ES : 40 A
NQC-A202N : 40 A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Input : Three Phases AC200V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 0.9.1
CHAdeMO1.0.1 compliant charger using the second generation module and renewed control design. While increasing power and output current, we managed to make the charger body more compact anticipating ever increasing EV battery capacity.
- Company description
- Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Positive Thermistor “Pozial ®”, V2H System, Home Storage System, Quick Charger for EV, Public / Industrial Energy Storage System, Switching Power Supply, Functional Module, Medical Accelerator Power Supply, for Academic Research Accelerator power supply, power failure / instantaneous low compensation device, etc.
- Markets covered
- EV products
Vehicle charger, V2H system, quick charger, film capacitor for inverter, aluminum electrolytic capacitor for automobiles.
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- AFIR: CHAdeMO Association Reaction Paper ‘Multistandard’ approach is indispensable for Europe to achieve its just transition
- Association & protocol news | Position papers
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI