20,50kWModel name: EVC-20KA, EVC-50KA
The colour LCD display is mounted on the casing, with an explanation of the operation procedure that is easy to understand and operate.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector details : CHAdeMO
Max DC output power : EVC-20KA : 20 kW
EVC-50KA : 50 kW
Max DC current : EVC-20KA : 50 A
EVC-50KA : 125A
Output DC Voltage range : 50-500V
Input : Three-phase 200V
Communication Protocols : CHAdeMO 0.9
COLOUR LCD DISPLAY SMART OASIS COMPATIBLE
About charger manufacturer
- Company description
- Manufacture and sale of various types of batteries for automobiles and industries, power supply system, power conversion equipment, and other electrical equipment.
- Markets covered
- EV products
PV-EV system, quick charger, lithium ion battery etc.
- CHAdeMO issues a technical guideline for integrating wireless (WPT), pantograph and long-plug charging systems to CHAdeMO vehicles
- Association & protocol news
- V2G and smart charging can create a win-win situation for EV users and the power sectors
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs | V2G/VGI
- CHAdeMO was highly visible at EVS35 in Oslo, Norway
- Association & protocol news | Events, webinars & trade fairs