120kWModel name: DCV-3FJ120P-I
The charger, with a total output of 120kW, can provide the max power 90kW for 15 minutes out of 30 minutes of charging time per coupler.
Each coupler has an independent output power system, 120kW output is fully operated in the reasonable situation without loss of power during simultaneous charging.
The user friendly cable management system provides the convenient environments to relatively the weak to use the charger.
The 15-inch wide LCD screen improves the user's visibility and get users to access to the charger easier.
Enjoy a better EV life with the stylish, modern and compact charger. “CHAEVI”
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Connector: CHAdeMO Dual (CHAdeMO + CHAdeMO)
Input Power: AC 3Phase, 400V, 183A, 50/60Hz, 127kW
Output Power: 150-450V, 0~125A, 200A (Boost Mode)
Communication protocols: CHAdeMO ver 2.0.1
OCPP 1.6 or 2.0.1
CHAdeMO Certificate number: 202216
Boost Mode (Max 200A) Simultaneous charging Compact Size: 825(650) *600*1800(mm), 393KG LED charging status bar
- ChaoJi-2 demonstration tests begin
- Association & protocol news | EV charging infrastructure | Standardisation & harmonisation
- CHAdeMO and Bharat Charge Alliance partner to promote interoperable e-motorcycle charging infrastructure in India
- Association & protocol news | Standardisation & harmonisation
- Last call: submit your abstract for EVS37 in Seoul
- Events, webinars & trade fairs