CHAdeMO technical experts updated the CHAdeMO Regular members on the activities around ChaoJi development in Munich on 17 October. This year’s second F2F Technical Meeting in Europe was held in conjunction with the eMove360 exhibition. Complementing the last telco held in September, the topics covered in this meeting included:
- Detailed information around the ChaoJi R&D
- Detection and backward compatibility for ChaoJi-1/-2
- Temperature control and sensors for the new plug
- Maximum voltage
- … and more
- Guest presentations
- CHAdeMO 2.0-compliant liquid-cooled connector and cable assembly
- Demonstration of ISO15118 high level data communication over CAN
- MW-level charging solution proposal
The number of requests to attend the meeting was overwhelming. So much that we had to ask some member companies to limit the number of attendees. A great deal of exchange was held amongst the roomful of members from a variety of categories along the e-Mobility value chain as well as from across the world, including participants from six car OEMs.
Next general technical meeting will be a telco, followed by another F2F meeting. However, those who wish to get further involved in the making of the ChaoJi protocol should reach out to the EU Secretariat so that we can add your contact information to the members.
Presentation materials and the meeting minutes are available on the members’ page of the website (members pages –> technical workshop).