The CHAdeMO General Assembly is held annually in Tokyo, Japan.
The 1st General Assembly, after becoming a general incorporated association, will be held on 31st of May, 2017. Seminar includes a lecture on EV/PHV Roadmap by Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and another on building Virtual Power Plant by Agency for Natural Resources and Energy.
6th General Assembly was held on 1st of June, 2016. Seminar topics included next generation vehicle promotion, future of connected cars, expectations in energy business and e-mobility, and CHAdeMO Europe activities.
4th General Assembly was held on 20th of May, 2014. It commented on CHAdeMO’s being published as an IEC international standard and presented the association’s activities and achievements in the past year.
3rd General Assembly was held on 22nd of May, 2013. CHAdeMO’s accomplishments for 2012 and new strategy for 2013 were presented. Included in the meeting was a panelist discussion of “Expectation and contribution for the charging infrastructure promotion project”
2nd General Assembly was held on 22nd of May, 2012. Key achievements, including 1,000 fast charger installations, and action plan for 2012 were presented.
The CHAdeMO Europe Secretariat holds annual Conferences around Europe.
8th Conference was held on 11th of October, 2017 during EVS30 in Stuttgart, Germany. The meeting briefly reviewed the CHAdeMO history, updated CHAdeMO activities as well as discussed new initiatives in the e-mobility market.
7th Conference was held on 19th of October, 2016 during eCarTec in Munich, Germany. The brought together stakeholders across the e-mobility market chain for half a day exchange about the updates on CHAdeMO activities and the association’s plans for the coming year, as well as an opportunity to introduce and meet new member companies.
6th Conference was held on 20th of October, 2015 during eCarTec in Munich, Germany. The meeting focused on CHAdeMO activities overview and organisation strategy, including technical roadmap.
5th Conference was held on 23rd of October, 2014 during eCarTec in Munich, Germany. Seminar themes included policymakers and municipalities sharing their experiences about fast charging and presentations from charging operators & adjacent businesses.
- Running the biggest charger network in Europe
- EVs and fast charger usage in Norway
- How UK became the country with biggest number of fast chargers in the EU
- Barcelona’s approach to fast charger planning
- Best practices from Japan: charge point planning for urban & suburban areas
- Multi-system charger operations in Nordic countries
- Financing fast charging network via citizen participation
- Rapid Charge Network: EU-funded multi-system charger corridor project
- ChargeMap: creating a reliable charger map with EV drivers
4th Conference was held on 20th of November, 2013 during EVS27 in Barcelona, Spain and was an opportunity to introduce new European Secretariat to European members as well as to exchange and learn about fast charging. Presenters and participants actively joined in technical discussions and learned about emerging business models around fast charging.
3rd European Conference was held on 19th of February, 2013 in Brussels, Belgium to commemorate the continuous growth of CHAdeMO charger network. The conference was organized to discuss on charger deployments and regional case studies.
- CHAdeMO presentation
- Slow or fast charging, how to choose (ERDF, France)
- Estonian project ELMO (KredEx, Estonia)
- Danish public fast charging network (CLEVER, Denmark)
- EVite project (EVTEC, Switzerland)
- A business model for charging infrastructure (EVPower, Norway)
- Electricbus (EFACEC, Portugal)
- Picture report
2nd CHAdeMO European General Assembly was held in 2011 before the start of annual European Conferences. Members of CHAdeMO led the meeting with company presentations.
- Amsterdam elektrisch
- Development status of CHAdeMO quick charger connector
First CHAdeMO European members meeting was held on 10th of December, 2010 in Madrid, Spain. It consisted of discussions on standardization activities and EV sales forecasts.
- Standardization schedule
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV sales plan
- DC charge coupler in Europe (Yazaki)